- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Gerald Hall (a.k.a. Jerry Hall & BTW contributor Tekteam26) has authored several articles published in BattleTechnology and MechForce Quarterly He is a veteran of Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom. Jerry has actually played BattleTech while deployed in both conflicts. Jerry created the original concept for non-jump capable WarShips known as monitors and is a champion of large Pocket WarShip designs like the Tiamat. He also created the BattleTech mercenary unit, TekTeam Technical Services, that is featured in many of his articles.
He is not currently active playing BattleTech but continues to have an interest in current developments in aerospace and combined arms operations/designs in the BattleTech universe. His most recent non-BattleTech project is writing a series on near-term science fiction novels. The manuscript for the first in the series titled 'Unwanted Gifts' is now available as an e-novel from Amazon Kindle.
- Maligned, But Much Modified: The UrbanMech (Issue #18)
- The Saga of the Amaris Star (Issue #20)
- Frankenstein's Monster (Issue #20)
- Repel boarders if you can (Issue #21)
- Quartermaster's Catalog (Volume 1, Issue 4)
- Salvage (Volume 2, Issue 5)
- Quartermaster's File (Volume 3, Issue 1)
- Quartermaster's File (Volume 3, Issue 3)
- The Sai-S4-21 (Volume 3, Issue 3)
- Quartermaster's File (Volume 3, Issue 4)
- Monitors (Volume 4, Issue 2)
- Combat Drop (Volume 4, Issue 4)
- Mechwarrior Campaigns (Volume 5, Issue 2)
- TekTeam Services (Volume 5, Issue 2)
- The Prodigal Daughter (Volume 5, Issue 3)