- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Germanium is an element critical in the construction of Kearny Fuchida drives and is an expensive and rare commodity.
Concerning the electronic attributes, it is a half-metal and thusly useful in many electronic applications as a semiconductor. Early solid state electronics were based on germanium.
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 166