- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|(Lacertosaurus Caninus Kitterieii)|
|Environment||Dense, tropical jungles|
|Average mass||35 kg|
|Average length||120 centimeters|
|Average height||50 centimeters|
When the Federated Suns took the planet Kittery in 3005, they made the mistake of patrolling the planet's dense jungles during the day and lost many soldiers. Not to the armed resistance, but to the Godan. This light green, canine-sized reptile is a vicious predator that travels in packs of up to twenty members. These packs, led by the eldest female, can pass through the underbrush of Kittery's jungles with ease. This allows them to run down and kill a person despite being slower than the average human. When hungry or wounded, Godans can become extremely aggressive and have been known to devour a fellow pack mate.
Godans are inactive at night as they are dependent on their eyesight for hunting. It was during the night that the armed resistance on Kittery, the Kittery Tong, were able to travel unmolested.
- Classic BattleTech Companion, p. 138, "Creatures"