- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Together with the DropShips Knox, Azov, Hobart, DeGrasse, Fife and Perry the Halland formed Task Force Gold on approach, which was scheduled to land at La Paz before moving to secure the Com Guard base at Manaus. On this mission, the Halland carried two Riever aerospace fighters. Together with Perry it was the only vessel in the task force to have a veteran crew, all other ships were considered regular.
They were intercepted by elements from the Com Guard Terran Defense Fleet (Charleston, Alexander Nikolayev, Jeanne D'Arc, Casablanca, Sawakaze, Trafalgar). Task Force Gold lost approximately forty percent of its ships, primarily transport vessels. It is unknown if the Halland survived the battle.
- The Fall of Terra, pp. 21-22