- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
When the Clans launched Operation Revival Hanover came under attack from Clan Smoke Jaguar forces in July 3050. Despite Hanover's bucolic appearance, the planetary militia fought fiercely, initially reducing the Smoke Jaguar invasion of their world to a standstill; despite this, when the Smoke Jaguars called in reinforcements, the Militia's commanding officer had no choice other than to surrender after a nine day stand-off.
|Commanding Officers of the Hanover Militia|
|Chu-sa||Hitiro Ven||Acting Commander on 3050|
Units of the Hanover Militia
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 8, "Hanover"
- Invading Clans, p. 66
- Clan Troops, p. 26, "Elements of Surprise"
- ClanTroops, pp. 26-27