Hell's Horse (species)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|(Equus Carnivorus Circae)|
|Type||Genetically modified, introduced, feral|
|Average mass||500 kg|
|Average length||210 cm|
|Average height||150 cm|
The totem species of Clan Hell's Horses. A horse that was genetically manipulated to survive in the thin air of the highland deserts of Circe, the Hell's Horse was described as carnivorous and uncontrollably aggressive. Slated for destruction by the scientists, an unknown warrior would set them free. They thrived in their environment, showing a love for caves that dotted the land. They would also adapt to the mountain ranges of Niles. They were selected as totem for their fury and strength. Hell's horses typically live in small herds of five to fifteen animals, led by the strongest mares. They are also well adapted to the thin air of Niles.
Though many Clan warriors have tried, no one has ever successfully tamed a hell's horse. Riding a hell's horse is nearly impossible as well.
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 16, "Original Clans"
- Classic BattleTech Companion, p. 138, "Species Profile"