- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|In service until||15 June 3095|
The Howard Carter was a DropShip of unspecified type.
As of 3095 it was part of a small detachment from Interstellar Expeditions under the overall command of Doctor Wade Laurence Beauregard working on a world in an unnamed system in the Periphery located 22.7 light years coreward of the system known as McEvedy's Folly where Dr. Beauregard's team discovered a large and well-hidden subterranean complex constructed by the Minnesota Tribe that contained numerous relics abandoned by the Tribe, including ancient noteputers that provided an exhaustive account of the origins and history of the Minnesota Tribe.
Beauregard's research was stolen by Oleg Spector, a Word of Blake agent posing as a mercenary and head of Beauregard's security team. Beauregard was able to kill Spector and retrieve his research, but only after the arrival of Word of Blake forces in the system had been discovered. The Thera-class carrier WarShip Corinth and its fighters destroyed the Howard Carter and her sister ship Grave Robber. Dr. Beauregard and his expedition on the ground were destroyed when the Blakists attacked his position with carpet bombing and what appears to have been a nuclear weapon.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 4-7, "Shades and Spirits"