- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Mission||Civilian work vehicle|
|Engine||Internal Combustion Engine|
Introduced in 3049 by Earthwerks's Free Worlds League branch, the Ibex RV was created for farmers and rural settlements. The vehicle became wildly popular with both rural and urban users, being seen as a status symbol for the latter.
The vehicle is also used by law enforcement agencies and Free Worlds League Militia forces.
Equipment and Capabilities
The two ton vehicle has an eleven-kilogram fuel tank which allows a 500 kilometer range. It is equipped with four doors (two per side) and a rear door. It has a cargo capacity of 601kg and is able to carry seven passengers.
- Ibex RV (Militarized; MG) - Introduced in 3049, the vehicle is armored up to a (BAR 7 rated) been fitted with Machine guns.
- Ibex RV (Militarized; Gauss) - Introduced in 3064, the second version of the armored Ibex shares (BAR 7) armor as Machine gun version., a pair of "King David" Lt. Gauss mounted on right and left sides. BV (2.0) = 36
Features eight seats, including the driver.
It should be noted that as of this writing, there is currently no updated record sheets available for the Ibex RV or its variants. Record Sheets are found in the Handbook: House Marik lacks Battle Value and the Machine Gun version lacks a record sheet completely. The Master Unit List, lists the originally fluff only Machine Gun variant of the Ibex and renames variants to the above listed naming. Originally only the King Light Gauss Rifle fitted variant of the Ibex was listed and only named "Militarized".
A record sheet for the Ibex RV Gauss variant was included in the Turning Points: Irian product.
- *Handbook: House Marik, p. 154 - "Vehicle Profile Fluff".
- MUL Profile for the Ibex RV (Militarized; MG) - Introduction Year and new name listed only.
- MUL Profile for the Ibex RV (Militarized; Gauss) - Introduction Year and new name listed only.
- Turning Points: Irian, p. 30