Improved Jump Jet
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
| It has been suggested that this article be merged with [[Extended Jump Jet System]].|
Discuss this on the article's talk page.
A modern refinement upon the centuries old design of standard jump jets, improved jump jets are twice as large and as heavy as their normal counterparts, but can propel a 'Mech further with less heat build-up.
Developed by Clan Wolf-in-Exile in 3069,  thanks to their sharing of the specs with allies of the Arc-Royal Defense Cordon fighting against the Blakists and the espionage efforts of their Crusader brethren, they have spread throughout the Inner Sphere.
- TechManual, pp. 225-226, Improved Jump Jets