MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat/Blade Splint
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Kickstarter Is Live!
- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Read more →
- Incoming Coded Message -- Kurultai Instruction Follows -
- Decode Fang Protocol – GALxAlpha 327th: 3rd
-Disseminate by need only -
Intelligence suspects the Falcon’s 10th Provisional Garrison, anticipating our attack, has moved their headquarters to a hidden site within the city of Salyn, near the Nalon Spaceport.
If the 10th’s HQ was indeed moved to this area, they will most likely have modified the city’s normal plasma power converter to handle cryo-plasma.
- Codename: Blade Splint
- Planet: Zoetermeer
- Terrain: Sparse urban
- Time: Dusk
You are to enter the area, follow the NAV sequence through the structures, and look for the city’s power converter, recognizable by a bright plasma flow. Inspect it to see if it has, in fact, been modified for cryo-plasma conversion. If it has, destroy it.
- Primary: Inspect the power converter for cryo-plasmic conversion
- Primary: Destroy the power converter after inspection
- Return: Dustoff site: NAV DELTA
The power converter was inspected and destroyed. The city has become useless to the enemy as a base of operations. Our 2nd Wolf Cavaliers are busy laying waste to the 10th.
The enemy is vanquished. The Keshik has noted your excellence in the field.