- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Clan / Inner Sphere (IS)|
|Year Availability||Clan = 2827 (CGS)|
|Heat|| Clan = 1/shot
IS = 1/shot
|Damage|| Clan = 2/shot
IS = 2/shot
|Minimum Range|| Clan = 2
IS = 3
|Short Range|| Clan = 1-9
IS = 1-8
|Medium Range|| Clan = 10-18
IS = 9-17
|Long Range|| Clan = 19-27
IS = 18-25
|Tons|| Clan = 5
IS = 7
|Critical Slots|| Clan = 2
IS = 3
|Ammo Per Ton|| Clan = 45
IS = 45
|Cost (unloaded)|| Clan = 120,000
IS = 120,000
|Ammo Cost (per ton)|| Clan = 2,000
IS = 2,000
|BV (2.0)|| Clan = 62|
The Ultra AC/2 is the smallest bore autocannon of the Ultra series. Ultra autocannon are capable of firing twice in a turn, doubling heat and--potentially--damage. Since it is the smallest, the Ultra AC/2 also has the longest range and most ammo per ton of any Ultra autocannon, however it also deals the least amount of damage.
In the years between the Second Exodus and the beginning of Operation KLONDIKE the nascent Clans began development of what would become the Ultra Autocannon/2. Experimental prototype versions of this new weapon were used during Operation KLONDIKE in small quantities. The Clan Prototype Ultra Autocannon/2 available during this period has identical stats to the Inner Sphere Ultra Autocannon/2, with the following differences: the Ultra Autocannon/2 occupies one additional critical slot, and suffers a weapon jam on a to-hit result of 2 or 3.
The Ultra AC/2 is manufactured on the following planets in the Inner Sphere:
Mydron Model D-rf
The Model D-rf fires 20mm hypervelocity depleted uranium-tipped shells
|Manufactured on||Manufactured by||Typically used in||References|
|Gulkana||Yeffters Weapons Factory||JagerMech III|||
- TechManual, p. 318, "Clan Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- TechManual, p. 317, "Inner Sphere Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- Historical: Operation KLONDIKE, p. 156-157, "Prototype Clan Systems"
- Imminent Crisis, c. 1