- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Needler Rifle is a vicious weapon that fires a spray of tiny fletchettes that can easily shred flesh. These fletchettes are created by shredding a polymer-composite block and fired by a burst of compressed gas, making the weapon noiseless with little to no recoil and the favorite choice of assassins. However, it is an incredibly short-ranged weapon with almost no armor penetration capabilities. This limits its use to self-defense and close-quarters combat, though it serves as an ideal weapon for boarding space-vessels.
- Item: Needler Rifle
- Equipment Rating: D/B-B-B/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 2B/5S
- Range: 5/13/30/40 meters
- Shots: 20
- Cost/Reload: 75/2
- Affiliation: -
- Mass: 1kg/200g
- Notes: Needler
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 136, "Needler Rifle"
- A Time of War, p. 268, "Flechette Weapons - Table"