|Pike Support Vehicle|
|Manufacturer||Canopus Industries Alpha|
|Armor||StarSlab/9 Standard Armor|
|Engine||Jones 180 with EmissionKill Internal Combustion Engine|
|Speed||54 kph km/h|
|Communications System||Magestrix Alpha|
|Targeting Tracking System||Magestrix Gamma|
The Pike was created at the direction of Magestrix Kyalla Centrella of the Magistracy of Canopus during the later part of the Third Succession War. Her plan was to produce an inexpensive combat vehicle so the Great Houses would wear down their BattleMech armies through attrition, and the Pike would be the tool she envisioned for the task. However, sending vehicles to market in the Inner Sphere was to be more costly than anticipated. With the Great Houses' shrinking numbers of ships in their JumpShip fleets, the vehicle did not make the impact she had hoped it would.
Weapons and Equipment
The vehicle's primary weaponry is its long-range Class 2 Autocannon. The ZeusBolt ACs have been given 5 tons of ammunition to snipe targets at distance. For close-in defense, the vehicle was given a pair of SRM 2 launchers with a ton of ammunition.
- Technical Readout: 3026 Revised, pp. 70-71, "Pike Profile"
- Technical Readout: 3039, pp. 76-77, "Pike Support Vehicle Profile"
- MUL online date for the Pike
- Technical Readout: 3026, pp. 66-67, "Pike Vehicle Profile"
- Record Sheets: 3039 Unabridged, p. 127
- Record Sheets: 3039 Unabridged, p. 128
- Record Sheets: Upgrades
- Pike Assault Tank Record Sheet Download
- Record Sheets: 3058 Unabridged (Inner Sphere), p. 144
- Record Sheets: 3058 Unabridged (Inner Sphere), p. 143