- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Primitive Cockpit is functionally similar to the modern BattleMech cockpit, but due to the bulkier components, it weighs five tons instead of three. A Primitive Cockpit costs 100,000 C-Bills.
A Primitive IndustrialMech Cockpit is even less capable than the Standard IndustrialMech cockpit. It lacks an ejection seat and the sensors are even worse than that of a standard IndustrialMech's Though they can use Advanced Fire Control systems, Primitive IndustrialMech Cockpits won't be able to take full advantage of the system.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 145, "Determine Cockpit Types"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 147, "Primitive Component Cost Table"