- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Pump-Action Shotgun is among the most common type of shotgun in use by civilians, police and military personnel. It contains an internal magazine which chambers the weapon by pumping back and forth the handgrip in order to fire a shell containing pellets or flechettes. Police typically use a solid slug instead of shells for use in blasting through barriers, increasing the weapon's penetrating power while the greater recoil affects its ability to hit targets at range.
The stock and a portion of the barrel can be removed from a pump-action shotgun in order to shave off a kilogram of weight. These "sawed-off" shotguns suffer from greater inaccuracy and have half as much range as unaltered models.
- Item: Pump-Action Shotgun
- Equipment Rating: B/A/B
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 1/6d6
- Range: 4/10/20/45 meters
- Shots: 6
- Cost/Reload: 40/1
- Affiliation: —
- Weight: 4kg
- Notes: Splash
- MechWarriors, 3rd Edition, p. 136, "Pump-Action Shotgun"
- MechWarriors,3rd Edition, p. 155, "Equipment - Weapon Table"