- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
|Occupation|| Game Designer|
BattleTech Line Developer
|BattleTech forum handle||Adrian Gideon|
Somewhat of a renaissance man, Ray Arrastia is a illustrator, graphic designer and layout artist on a large number of Catalyst Game Labs's BattleTech books. He is also the creator of the Quick-Strike Rules system. He was announced the Assistant Line Developer for BattleTech on 25 May 2017.
An avid gamer and hobbyist since middle school, Arrastia has been working as a graphic designer for twenty years. Slowly moving from playing to working in the gaming industry, initially working as a freelancer for FanPro, Arrastia joined the Catalyst Game Labs staff in 2010.
His 'callsign' on most forums is 'Adrian Gideon'.
- BattleTech-related artwork by Ray Arrastia
- BattleTech: Quick-Strike Introductory 'Mech Cards, Credit section.