- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Reginald Calderon (b.????, d.????) was the great-grandson of Marantha Calderon, last of the Protectors to lead the Concordat during the Reunification War, and Reginald would succeed Consuelo Calderon as Protector after her death in 2671. Reginald's most notable achievement was the Education Reform Act of 2678, crafted in response to First Lord Michael Cameron's attempt to enforce a heavy-handed pro-Star League educational curriculum on the Territorial States. The law eventually resulted in the Taurian Concordat achieving the highest literacy rate per capita in the Human Sphere.
- The Periphery (sourcebook), p. 50
|Protector of the Realm
| Succeeded by|