- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Children|| Jentarra Calderon|
Reginald Calderon (b.????, d.????) was the great-grandson of Marantha Calderon, last of the Protectors to lead the Concordat during the Reunification War, and Reginald would succeed Consuelo Calderon as Protector after her death in 2671. Reginald's most notable achievement was the Education Reform Act of 2678, crafted in response to First Lord Michael Cameron's attempt to enforce a heavy-handed pro-Star League educational curriculum on the Territorial States. The law eventually resulted in the Taurian Concordat achieving the highest literacy rate per capita in the Human Sphere.
- The Periphery (sourcebook), p. 50
|Protector of the Realm
| Succeeded by|