Rolling Thunder (scenario pack)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
- This article is about the scenario pack. For the eponymous military company, see Rolling Thunder.
|Development|| L. Ross Babcock III (Editor-in-chief)|
Donna Ippolito (Senior Editor)
C. R. Green (Editorial Assistant)
Jordan K. Weisman (Production Manager)
Tara Gallagher (Production Coordinator)
|Primary writing||Michael T. Hebert|
|Cover artwork|| Hanzo (art)|
Jim Nelson (design)
|Interior artwork||Dana Knutson (art director)|
|Illustrations|| Todd F. Marsh|
|MSRP||8.00 US $|
|Era||Succession Wars era|
|Timeline||3015 — 3028|
From the back cover
|“|| Formed during the chaos that followed the struggle between Anton and Janos Marik, the Rolling Thunder company is a well-respected unit in the service of the Free Worlds League. Renowned equally for their warrior spirit and their battlefield scrounging, Rolling Thunder is always ready and willing to fight.
This scenario pack details the history of Rolling Thunder, personality profiles, and statistics for the company, as well as combat readiness of their 'Mechs. Contains 16 BattleTech scenarios, 2 BattleForce scenarios, and 2 MechWarrior scenarios.
- 1st Regulan Hussars
- Brief Regimental History
- Regimental Data
- Rolling Thunder Company
- Tomaso Kinchuhara
- Rolling Thunder Personnel
- Command Lance
- Fire Lance
- Attack Lance
- BattleTech Scenarios
- MechWarrior Scenarios
- Sneakin' and Peekin'
- Risky Business