- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Saturnus V Grande Circuit Racer|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Small)|
|Top Speed||200 Kph|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||Alcohol/887 km|
As of 3067 the Saturnus V racing car had won the last eight Grande Circuit Challenge Series held on New Earth. This event was the most popular racing circuit in the Inner Sphere, and possibly the Invasion Corridors of Clan Wolf and Clan Ghost Bear as well. The Saturnus V is powered by a Sprauge & Charles 950 gas turbine engine.
Equipment and Capabilities
- online date for the Saturnus V
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 12, "Saturnus V Grande Circuit Racer"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 10, "Saturnus V Grande Circuit Racer"