- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Mech type||Inner Sphere IndustrialMech|
|Engine||320 Fuel Cell|
The Scavenger is a Star League Era IndustrialMech designed to recover heavily damaged or destroyed BattleMechs and other combat equipment on the Battlefield. It is the predecessor to the more modern SC-V-1 Vampyr ScavengerMech. The quadruped IndustrialMech was powered by a fuel cell engine, and it did not feature its successor's industrial Triple Strength Myomer or Environmental Sealing.
Weapons and Equipment
A Fluid suction system, sprayer, and mounted searchlight were fitted to the Scavenger. It also had a three ton extended fuel tank for longer operations.
The Scavenger had a twelve ton cargo bay and two tons of Liquid Storage available.
- SC-V-M MilitiaMech
- This variant of the Scavenger was introduced in the Succession Wars era. It removes all the cargo space, fluid suction system and sprayer but retains the searchlight. In the freed space is a single Autocannon/10 with two tons of ammunition and Advanced Fire Control. An extra heat sink is fitted, and the extended fuel tank is retained. BV (2.0) = 672
- Variant Notes: Judging by its alphanumeric designation, the more modern SC-V-1 Vampyr SalvageMech is possibly a variant of the Scavenger from which it evolved; it is a related design in any case.
- MUL Profile for the Scavenger SC-V SalvageMech - BV2, Introduction year, Alpha Strike DataCard
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 98
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 224
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 99