- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
The Scavenger is the predecessor to the more modern SC-V-1 Vampyr ScavengerMech. Its technical details are unknown; circumstantial evidence suggests that it was a quadruped IndustrialMech design powered by a fuel cell engine, and that it did not feature its successor's industrial Triple Strength Myomer or Environmental Sealing.
The Gray Death Legion was among the noted users of the Scavenger.
Weapons and Equipment
A Fluid suction system, sprayer, and mounted searchlight were fitted to the Scavenger. It also had a three ton extended fuel tank for longer operations.
The Scavenger had a twelve ton cargo bay and two tons of Liquid Storage available.
- SC-V-M MilitiaMech
- This variant of the Scavenger was introduced in the Succession Wars era. It removes all the cargo space, fluid suction system and sprayer but retains the searchlight. In the freed space is a single Autocannon/10 with two tons of ammunition and Advanced Fire Control. An extra heat sink is fitted, and the extended fuel tank is retained. BV (2.0) = 672
- Judging by its alphanumeric designation, the more modern SC-V-1 Vampyr SalvageMech is technically a variant of the Scavenger from which it evolved; it is a related design in any case.
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 98
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 99