- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Small)|
|Top Speed||110 Kph|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||845 km (Petrochemical)|
The Simca ambulance is a basic, all purpose example of the many ambulances in use around the Inner Sphere. Equipped with paramedic equipment and seats for six passengers, the Simca can carry two paramedics and five patients to the nearest hospital or clinic. Its top speed of 111km/h allows it to get the patient into a doctor's care quickly.
Equipment and Capabilities
As of this writing, there is no published BV or record sheets for this vehicle.
- online date for the Simca
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 18, "Simca"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 20, "Simca"