- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Parents|| Paul Davion (father)|
Margethe Svensdatter (mother)
|Children|| James Davion|
|“||No one man can govern so fast a realm, even if that man is a genius, saint, and hero at once. And when a man inferior or even ordinary abilities tries to exercise power of so many worlds and so many billions of people, the result is the tyranny, chaos, ignorance, greed, or hatred that we have already seen too often. Some like to hark back to the creed of the 20th century, proclaiming that all democracies are inherently good and all aristocratic oligarchies inherently evil. It is my belief, however, that only a stable aristrocracy exercising authority over manageable areas of our Federated Suns can hope to blend the decisiveness of central rule with flexibility and freedom. It is not the system of government that will be good or bad, but rather the people who wield power within it. Did not my late, unlamented cousins take supreme power on the basis of a system that grew out of a democratic form of goverment?||”|
|— Simon Davion, from a speech to the High Council, 2417|
Title and Position
|President of the Federated Suns
| Succeeded by|
|First Prince of the Federated Suns
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Davion, pp. 108-109, "Leaders of the Federated Suns"
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 32, "Time Of Crisis"