- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|Slipper LX-Series Hovercar|
|Manufacturer||S. L. Lewis Incorporated|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Hover (Small)|
|Top Speed||230 km/h|
|Power Plant||Electric (Fuel Cell)|
|Barrier Armor Rating (BAR)||BAR 4 |
The Slipper LX-Series Hovercar is the result of the Samuel L. Lewis's company's success with the Savannah Master. This allowed the company to expand into other markets. However, the vehicle in original form, the G-Series, uses conventional technology available unlike the Savannah Master.
Equipment and Capabilities
The vehicle features Ultra-light Chassis and Control Modifications. The vehicle is designed for 4 people, with two side doors on either side. It features a Fuel Cell / Electric hybrid engine allowing it reach 230 km/h with fuel capacity to allow it to travel more than half thousand kilometers range. The vehicle has a 9 kilogram capacity trunk, accessible at rear.
- Slipper Hovercar G-Series - Original form of the LX model, which was first produced 3040. The vehicle launched S. L. Lewis Incorporation success with Civilian Hovercars.
- Slipper Hovercruiser PX Series - This is the luxurious version of the Slipper introduced in 3061, which is also noted for its quieter engine.
- Slipper Hoverwagon ZX-Series - Is the larger and roomier version of the Slipper which is used for various utility purposes introduced in 3061.
As of this writing there are no published record sheets for Slipper or its variants. Variants also have no stats available.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 64, "Slipper LX-Series"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 52, "Slipper LX Hover Sedan"
- online date for the Slipper LX-Series
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 50, "Hover Support Vehicles"
- Hovercar G-Series variant
- Hovercruiser PX-Series variant
- Hovwagon ZX-Series variant