- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||S. L. Lewis Incorporated|
|Armor||Durallex Light Standard|
|Communications System||TharHes Hm 10|
|Targeting Tracking System||TharHes Alpha-2a|
Named after a MechWarrior it defeated in its test run, the Savannah Master is notable for using a fusion engine, unlike most conventional vehicles of its era. With its high speed and meager armor, the Savannah Master hovercraft stays alive by staying mobile and wearing down heavier units with its lone weapon. The vehicle is manufactured on Carlisle.
Weapons and Equipment
- Introduced in 3077, this version removes the medium laser, allowing it to mount a Guardian ECM Suite. Protection is also lessened, though the loss of armor is mitigated by the use of Heavy Ferro-Fibrous armor. This version was frequently used during the Jihad to disrupt Word of Blake electronic networks. BV (2.0) = 128
- Fox Armored Car - With the Lyran Alliance denying the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns access to the Savannah Master prior to the FedCom Civil War, the Federated Suns developed the Fox, a more advanced and more expensive locally produced replacement introduced during the wanning days of the Jihad. 
- MUL online date for the Savannah Master
- Combat Operations, p. 120
- Technical Readout: 3039, pp. 10-11, "Savannah Master Hovercraft Profile"
- Record Sheets: 3039 Unabridged, p. 9
- Technical Readout: 3026, pp. 6-7, "Savannah Master Hovercraft Profile"
- Technical Readout: 3026 Revised, pp. 10-11, "Savannah Master Hovercraft Profile"
- MUL online date for the Savannah Master SL
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 10, "Variants"
- Record Sheets: 3039 Unabridged, p. 10
- MUL online date for the Savannah Master Interdictor
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 191
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Old is the New New, p. 24
- Technical Readout: 3085, pp. 14-15,"Fox Vehicle Profile"