Standard SRM Launcher
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The SRM Launcher fires the exact same Short Range Missile as used by BattleMechs and other combat vehicles, giving the infantry a potent weapon to use against armored targets. However, due to the size and weight of the launcher, as well as the 10-kilogram missiles themselves, soldiers are virtually required set up in an emplacement and have a vehicle close at hand to haul ammunition.
The weapon is available in both single and two-shot models.
- Item: SRM Launcher (Standard)
- Equipment Rating: C/B-D-D/E
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: (E)
- Range: 60/225/450/740 meters
- Shots: 2
- Cost/Reload: 1500/*
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 30kg/20kg
- Notes: Encumbering
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 137
- A Time of War, p. 274