- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
In October 3050 Stanzach, an important economic center of the Free Rasalhague Republic, was conquered by Clan Wolf as one of the final legs of Operation Revival's Fourth Wave. Major battles took place at Cosognome, Lule Valley, Mount Adament and Kirund between the 11th Battle Cluster and the 1st Stanzach Armored Division. While the Wolf invaders should have had a difficult time subduing the planet, the local populace's fear of the Clans had reawakened old racial prejudices between those of Scandinavian and Asian descent. While the tanks of the 1st Division were able to give good showings, the occasional "miscommunication" or outright mutiny between the two factions ultimately doomed their efforts.
|Commanding Officers of the Stanzach Militia|
- First Stanzach Armored Division
- - The First was a conventional force equipped primarily with tanks and infantry.
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 63
- 20 Year Update, p. 45, "Independence"