- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Meet the competitive leagues of MechWarrior Online
- Read more →
A Supernova is a variation of the standard Binary and Trinary as used in the Clans' military organization in that it replaces the standard two or three Stars with Novas. A Supernova Binary or Trinary is commanded by a Nova Captain, usually one of the 'Mech unit leaders. While all of the Clans recognize the rank of Nova Captain some view it as a betrayal of Nicholas Kerensky's original rank structure and so do not use it themselves.
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 200
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 12
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans]], p. 10
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 201
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 14