- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Quick question, the year list here lists this year as "pre-Star League". It would be very appropriate to list this as an "Age of War" year. Can this be changed?--S.gage 02:56, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
- The yearlist template is based on the BattleTech eras page, which gets its eras straight from Catalyst Game Labs. Since we're trying to sync with official canon we're only using their eras. "Pre-Star League" is kind of a catch-all, and the link does send the viewer to the BattleTech eras page which has info on the "Age of War". Hope this explanation clears things up. --Ebakunin 05:26, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
- Just for clarity's sake, I believe Ebakunin is referring to CGL's top tier eras, as indicated by the symbology they employ on their product covers (and showing on the BattleTech eras page). Age of War /is/ an era, yes, but -again, I may be placing words in his mouth- but I believe Ebakunin doesn't intend to use the Yearlist template as a means to highlight a myriad of eras (lower case 'e'), but the official, top tier Eras (capital 'E'). Rather than leave it blank for periods of time preceding the Star League Era, he's given it the catch-all adjective Pre-. Clear as mud now? :P --Revanche (talk|contribs) 05:36, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
- Um, yeah, what he said. --Ebakunin 06:31, 9 July 2009 (UTC)