Talk:Auto Pistol (TK Enforcer)
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
Merge into single Auto Pistol article
Sorry, but I don't like this article for the following reasons:
- It says nothing about the subject at all in a wikipedia article style.
- Worse, it presents all the (copyrighted) game data from a currently in-print commercial product.
- Aside from the fact that the individual names probably should not be written in all lowercase and Sternnacht is presumably a typo for Sternsnacht, I guess we could have a summary article on the weapons category "Auto Pistol" listing the individual guns. But an individual article without descriptive content about a minor item isn't helpful.
Frabby 20:42, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
- My response to your reasons:
- The information for the induvidual items are available in former publications like combat equipment, lostech equipent guide, tro 3026 (original) and others. I select this way to show the vast expense of the personal item available. If this was only a copy and paste session it could be easier for me, but I make it different.
- I will show you on two examples how it could be it. Neuling 20:57, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
- disagree with merge, agree should be an actual article and be covered in same level of detail that the other types of weapons are...
Each Brand of RPG weapon is statistlcly different from the others on the RPG Scale. Same Weapon, Different Stats (BA Mounted & Infantry Portable) is one thing. Different Weapon, Different Stats something else entirely. --Cameron 21:59, 8 February 2011 (UTC)--Cameron 16:09, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
Infantry Weapon Article Format
Template Help:CreateInfantryWeaponArticle exists for creating infantry weapon/man portable weapon article... best to use it since the game stats such as Technology Level, Availability Rating, Legality, Cost, etc are a side bar item rather than what should be in the article. If you have no text for the Article, hold off on creating it if you only have Side Bar items --Cameron 22:02, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
- Do you see the format?--Cameron 22:36, 9 February 2011 (UTC)