Talk:Beagle Active Probe
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Beacon Active Probe Rules Question
Question : Shouldn't it be standard to include the actual rules for this equipment? I wanted to ask before I added it myself. ClanWolverine101
- I would be be bold. Look at some of the other equipment that listing on the site. Just remember were trying not to replace the TechManual or anything like that. - Wrangler 22:36, 17 February 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks! ClanWolverine101
- if it is not too late, I'd like to add, yes, discussions of the rules are allowed, but in a separate section labeled Game Rules. No in-universe material should follow such a section. But, as Wrangler stated, we don't want to provide the same level of detail as the rule books. --Revanche (talk|contribs) 01:53, 18 February 2010 (UTC)
- I did add it. I can remove it if needed. What I put obviously wasn't copied verbatim from any of the books. I think my reasoning was that under weapons, it specifically lists all the stats. So it seemed reasonable that we'd do the same for the equipment. Does that sound right? ClanWolverine101
- Oh, you just meant the "Game Notes" section? To clarify in-universe to out-of-universe? Sure, I can do that in the future. As far as I'm concerned, infoboxes used for weapons are not, for the most part, in universe. Characters might say "Well, a Gauss Rifle does 75% of the damage of an Autocannon-20..." but they won't say "A Gauss Rifle does 15 points worth of damage." ClanWolverine101