- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Texlos Miltronics produces communications and targeting systems for CCAF units, with a focus on AeroSpace systems.
Texlos Miltronics produces high quality communications and targeting gear for the CCAF. These systems are known throughout the Inner Sphere for their high quality, a unique feature in the Capellan Confederation's military industrial complex. Since Texlos rejoined the Confederation, many other manufacturers have sent observers to Texlos' main factory to discover how Texlos Miltronics produces such high-quality gear. This has also led to the Maskirovka stationing more agents in the main facility to guard against industrial espionage. A report from Victoria Institute of Engineering observers suggests that the reason Texlos gets such high quality is that it grants its servitor-class laborers much more freedom to do their jobs than most Capellan manufacturers.
The company's CEO in 3067 was Lady Alicia Rao.
Texlos Miltronics has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Texlos:|
|Duoteck 20|||
|Endicott Type 2 Maser||Guardian|
|Endicott Type 22 Maser||Thrush, Cheetah & Lightning|
|Telestar XTD-67A1|||
|Dwyerson Mark XI||Thrush, Cheetah, Lightning & Guardian|
|Dwyerson Mark XII|||
|Radcom T5|||
|Starlight Seeker LX-4K|||
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 137, "Texlos Miltronics Company Profile"
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 24
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 3
- Objective Raids, p. 150, "Produced Texlos Miltronics Produced Components"