- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Primary writing||Various contributors|
|Cover artwork||Various artists|
The Ancible magazine was an online a magazine with related articles on roleplaying games and war games.
In this magazine, one article with house rules was created. The rules are:
- Heating Things Up: Weapons not only do damage, but increase heat
- Simultaneous Movement: Move the 'Mechs hex by hex and all at the same time
- Real Time Damage: Damage is no longer simultaneous. Initiative has to be decided mech by mech, and the damage done by them inmediatelly afects the target 'Mech.