- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
I've been on BTW pretty steadily for several years now. During that time I've written more words than I would dare to count in articles, talk pages, guidelines, and polices. I've also had the honor of being an admin/sysop bestowed upon me. What does that mean to you? It shouldn't mean all that much. Do you think an article is poorly written? Change it. A policy is ridiculous? Start a discussion about it. Your opinion is just as valuable as mine or that of anybody else, save the site bureaucrat. If I change something and you don't agree with it, talk about it. Don't assume you have no recourse. See, because I've been here for a while, I've gotten used to things being the way they are. I still try to improve them, but sometimes it makes it hard for me to understand where you're coming from. I know I'm not perfect (even though I may not always act that way), so talk. That's what discussion pages are for. I am a jerk, but that doesn't mean I'm completely unreasonable.