Welcome! And about the pictures...
A (somewhat belated) Welcome to you! I've only just noted you and saw that you've been active here for a year already. Your edits covering the core products are very valuable. Especially the pics of the box sets are magnificient! Congratulations on that. I'm awarding you the Image Import Award. May I request, though, that you revisit the files and add information on the source as per the template provided, and add a fair use note to the licensing section.
You're also earned the ribbon for 1 year in service. Feel free to create a user page and move the ribbons there. Frabby 21:08, 12 June 2010 (UTC)
I have tried to go back and add in the rest of the information to the pictures. Sorry about taking so long, been busy working on allot of other stuff. Unfortunately I have lost allot of my BattleTech collection in a tornado back in early 2011, so these pictures I have on Sarna are about all that is left of them, so if you or anyone else know of the artists to the box art let me know so I can add them in. Also is there some revamping going on in the main/menu areas of the site? I noticed that when you click on "Board Game" under the Official Systems it does not get into BattleTech AeroTech BattleSpace and what not. LordNova2 (talk) 21:22, 25 December 2013 (PST)
- Hy sorry to hear of your lost, what are you lost box sets or sourcebooks, if you need new sourebooks and other stuff i can help you.--Doneve (talk) 21:30, 25 December 2013 (PST)
- I think most of my sourcebooks rulebooks and TROs survived with moderate damage (mostly water damage). But the complete boxed sets: BT 2nd Edition, BT 3rd Edition, BT 4th Edition, CBT (WizKids), CityTech, AeroTech, BattleSpace, Succession Wars, Solaris VII, Reinforcements, Reinforcments 2, Clan Troops were lost as they blew open and scattered. The BattleDroids did survive with heavy water damage to the box, it would have been scatterd across the mile section too if it did not have the original shrink-wrap to hold it together. Never found my binder that held about 18-20 BattleTech posters (http://www.starleaguepirates.com/~nova2/posters/ there are several that I did not get around to cataloging on the site), there were two or three posters that were rolled up in a tube that I did find, and have to find again. I had a majority of the Tycho BattleMechs, they were all smashed up from a wall landing on them. There was also this other foot tall Timberwolf my brother picked up (not sure what it was from as I never found anything like it again), i'll have to see if I cannot find a picture of it I think it might have been from the Dark Ages stuff, but it had what looked to be gatling guns on its arms instead of the hexagonal PPC bays it was marked with the Wolf's Dragoons logo, the arms were moveable and the torso twisted, you could also open up the canopy and there was a little guy you could take out of the cockpit. I never found a trace of that big Timberwolf model. Allot of what survived is still packed away.
- On the up-side all of my digital BattleTech materials came out just fine. Hard Drives are funny, you barley bump into one while in operation and they go kaput, but you can slam them around and bang them up while not in operation and they will spin up and initialize like nothing ever happened, 8 out of 10 HDDs hooked up to my PC still worked after the tornado, and the two that did not properly spin up and initialize were still able to be sent in and have the data recovered.
- LordNova2 (talk) 23:50, 25 December 2013 (PST)
- UPDATE: I found a picture of the Timberwolf, http://www.starleaguepirates.com/TW.jpg it is covered in dust in that picture but it is the best i could find of it so far.
- LordNova2 (talk) 00:04, 26 December 2013 (PST)