- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Prince of the Draconis March|
Vladimir Kerensky (born ???? - died ????) was the last of the Kerensky family to rule as Prince of the Draconis March of the Federated Suns. At some point between 2512 and 2515 Vladimir died; as Vladimir had no children, this left the position of Prince of the Draconis March vacant. As a result, two members of the Regency ruling the Federated Suns, Nikolai Rostov and Laura Davion, arranged to have Laura declared prince of the Draconis March, giving her a larger powerbase.
|Prince of the Draconis March
| Succeeded by|
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 41, "The Regency"