- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||WC Site OZ-2|
|Use||Defense Operations |
|Mass||2,000 kg kg|
|Top Speed||10 km/h|
|Armor Type||Standard Armor|
|BV (2.0)|| 94|
Created in the post-Jihad era, the Warg Assault Battle Armor was Clan Wolf's response to the growing number of Assault weight Battle Armor units being introduced after the Word of Blake's Jihad. Built in Clan Wolf's factory on Tamar, the Warg was developed over the course of six years to finally start deployment in 3085. The Warg differs from Clan Wolf's past preference of mobility over firepower.
Weapons and Equipment
The Battle Armor's primary weapon is its right arm mounted Small Pulse Laser, with enough energy for twenty-eight shots. It also packs an impressive amount of missile weaponry, in the form of a pair of a Three-Tubed Short-Range Missile Launcher mounted on the Warg's shoulders. These launchers have each been given ammunition for three volleys of fire. To handle light threats such as conventional infantry the armor has a left arm mounted Light Machine Gun, and fifty rounds of fire in its ammo bin. Also found in the left arm is a Heavy Battle Claw.
The Warg is protected by 400 kgs worth of Standard armor, and it is only able move at 10 kilometers per hour.
- Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental, pp. 46-47, "Warg Assault Battle Armor"
- MUL online entry for the Warg
- MUL online entry for the Warg Assault Battle Armor (Reactive) variant
- Record Sheets: 3145 New Tech, New Upgrades, p. 38