- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
As at 3061 the Whirlwind-class destroyer William Adams was a WarShip within the Clan Snow Raven touman and was serving as the CSR William Adams, one of five WarShips that made up the Brim Naval Assault Star.
During the Wars of Reaving the William Adams was one of the escort vessels for the last major Snow Raven convory to leave the Clan Homeworlds for the Outworlds Alliance. Of the fifty Snow Raven JumpShips that had originally been intended to be a part of this last convoy, only twenty-two survived to make it to Quatre Belle in the Outworlds Alliance, escorted by an ad hoc star of damaged vessels which in addition to the William Adams included the Aegis-class heavy cruiser CSR Lord Death, the York-class destroyer CSR Corvidae, the Whirlwind-class destroyer CSR Drake, the Congress-class frigate CSR Magpie and Vincent-class corvette CSR Munnin. The Snow Ravens would subsequently blame the losses taken and damage suffered on bandits when talking to their new allies in the Outworlds Alliance.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 129, "Storm Crow Naval Pursuit Star"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 108, "Force of Power"