- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
In 2764 the Texas-class battleship SLS William Halsey was one of the WarShips serving in the Thirty-second Pursuit Squadron within the Star League Defense Force Third Fleet. Like the other vessels of the Thirty-second - also known as "The Battle of Surigao Strait Squadron" - the William Halsey was based out of the shipyards above New Rhodes III; the shipyards were of such importance to the operations of the Third Fleet that either the William Halsey or the Black Lion-class battlecruiser SLS Port Hope were constantly stationed on guard over the shipyards.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 66, "32nd Pursuit Squadron"