- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Baron-class destroyer DCS Yedo holds the distinction of being the last active Baron-class WarShip to remain in service in the Inner Sphere. One of the Baron-class vessels either presented to the other Star League member states by the Terran Hegemony in 2582 or one of the vessels to serve with the Star League Defense Force before being sold when the SLDF declared the class obsolescent in 2720, the Yedo became a part of the Draconis Combine black water navy.
The Yedo survived the devastation of the First Succession War but was lost when the Combine launched an attack on the Lyran Commonwealth world of Hesperus II in 2853. the Lyrans used their last Tharkad-class WarShip, the LCS Invincible, to break the Kuritan attack, and the Invincible vaporised the Yedo during the resulting battle at the Hesperus system nadir jump point along with the Vigilant-class corvette DCS Wyrm.
- Technical Readout: 3057 Revised, p. 200, "Baron (Destroyer)'"
- Tactics of Desperation, Part 1 (BattleCorps Scenario)