3rd Ueda Infantry
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|3rd Ueda Infantry|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||3rd Drakøns|
The Third Ueda Infantry regiment was attached to the 3rd Drakøns and supported them during the Clan Invasion. When the Free Rasalhague Republic merged with Clan Ghost Bear the soldiers of the Third Ueda underwent Trials of Position to determine their place in the new touman. The strongest performers were promoted to the 3rd Drakøns' battle armor formations, while the rest remained in the Third Ueda. They were assigned to support the First Ueda Cavaliers.
Their jump packs allow them to close with enemy forces quickly, and their anti-'Mech training makes them a threat to even the strongest units.
|Commanding Officers of the 3rd Ueda Infantry|
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 208