A Hard Rain
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|A Hard Rain|
|First published||October 2006|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Preceded by||Night Running|
|Followed by||Monkey Business|
A Hard Rain is an official scenario pack for the MechWarrior: Dark Age (MWDA) Clix game, containing a single scenario. It was first published through the now defunct LinkNet website that WizKids maintained in support of their MechWarrior: Dark Age game line, to support organised play and tournaments.
It’s bad enough that they sent us to Kervil during the monsoon season. Rain by the bathtub I can deal with. But they’ve never really managed to terraform this place completely and combined with all the strip mining and industrial waste that the work generates… well, I’m no bleeding heart environmentalist but I swear that the puddles around here have already gobbled a few layers of sealant off my ’Mechs’ feet. No, what’s worse is that it looks like we’ve been assigned patrol in Bascombe. Ever been to Bascombe? Of course you haven’t. And you never want to. It’s boring, rusting city from horizon to horizon. And, lucky us, we pulled duty in the old industrial section.
- MechWarrior Age of Destruction Scenario Handbook, as of 4 January 2009 (via Wayback Machine) - Scenario Summaries