- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
The OAS Acceptance was one of two Vengeance-class fighter carrier DropShips in service with the Outworlds Alliance in 3064. The Acceptance and her sister ship OAS Freedom were both in service with the Alliance Aerospace Arm of the Alliance Military Corps; the Acceptance was serving with the Fifth Alliance Air Wing and spent much of its time transporting two of the three regiments that made up the Fifth through Deep Periphery systems near the Outworlds Alliance, hunting for bandits and bandit camps.
This was the ship where Merchant Robard from Clan Snow Raven and President of the Outworlds Alliance Mitchell Avellar met for the first meeting between the two "nations". The meeting occurred in a region of the Periphery spinward of the Alliance and the Draconis Combine.
- Field Manual: Periphery, p. 97, "Fifth Alliance Air Wing: The Joyless Rogers"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 132 "OUTWORLDS ALLIANCE"