- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
The Bear's Bargain was a Merchant-class JumpShip operated by Clan Ghost Bear. In March 3057 it suffered a K-F drive failure in the Trondheim system and undocked its DropShips, including the Polar Star that would subsequently crash on the planet. The Polar Star and (thus implicitly also the Bear's Bargain) was headed for Alshain, and the presence of live ghost bears aboard the Polar Star also indicates it came directly from the Clan Homeworlds.
- The Bear's Bargain is expressly described as a "Merchant-class JumpShip". From the context this might have been meant to read "Merchant caste JumpShip" instead. Even as a merchant caste vessel, however, it is conceivable that the ship would be of the Merchant class.
- The Clawing