Find all references to year 3057 - One link per entry (See Years Policy)
- April 5th: The Federated Commonwealth world of Cumbres is raided by Clan Steel Viper.
- September 16th: Capellan Confederation and Free Worlds League invade Federated Commonwealth in Operation GUERRERO.
- December 15th: Operation GUERRERO ends.
- Clan Wolf declares the Trial of Refusal to Clan Jade Falcon, thus starting the Refusal War.
- The Pirates War begins.
- September 18th: Katherine Steiner-Davion uses her Emergency War Powers to secede the Lyran half of the Federated Commonwealth.
- Katherine Steiner-Davion is named Archon of the Lyran Alliance and quickly signs a truce with the Free Worlds League.
- November 20th: Second Skye Rebellion ends.
- ComStar opens its historical vaults to public access.
- The first colonists arrive on the world of Cygnus in the New Colony Region.
- May 20th: Joshua Marik dies and is replaced with a double.
- September: Damien Constantine is assassinated.
- Isis Marik moves to Sian.
- Natasha Kerensky is killed fighting Clan Jade Falcon on Twycross.
- Raul Barrett dies.
- Shinjiro Kurita is born.
- Clan Smoke Jaguar develops the Harpy ProtoMech.
- Clan Hell's Horses develops the Chemical Small Laser.
- Clan Hell's Horses develops the Chemical Medium Laser.
- Clan Hell's Horses develops the Chemical Large Laser.
- Clan Wolf introduces the ER Pulse Laser.
- Clan Coyote introduces the Streak LRM-10.
- Clan Coyote introduces the Streak LRM-15.
- Clan Coyote introduces the Streak LRM-20.
- Free Worlds League scientists reverse engineer and introduce the Ultra Autocannon/2.
- Free Worlds League scientists reverse engineer and introduce the Ultra Autocannon/10.
- Free Worlds League scientists reverse engineer and introduce Semi-Guided LRM technology.
- Free Worlds League scientists reverse engineer and introduce the Swarm-I munitions for LRMs.
- Draconis Combine introduces the Kraken-T capital missile.
- Federated Commonwealth develops the BattleMech Flail.
- Capellan Confederation creates Thunder-Augmented, Thunder-Vibrabomb, Thunder-Inferno, and Thunder-Active upgrades to standard Thunder LRM munitions.
- Jalastar Aerospace begins full-scale production of the Typhoon Urban Assault Vehicle.
- Achileus battle armor jointly designed by Free Worlds League and Word of Blake.
- Free Worlds League fields Longinus battle armor.
- Emperor BattleMechs resume production.
- Highlander BattleMechs resume production.
- Nightstar BattleMechs resume production.
- First Fox-class Corvette enters the service of the Federated Commonwealth.
- The Draconis Combine introduces the Kyushu Frigate.
- The Fulcrum Hovertank enters full production on Skye for the Lyran Alliance.
- Free Worlds League Illium Shipyards introduces the two Zechetinu I & II-class Corvettes.
- The AWS-9Q Awesome BattleMech variant was introduced.
- The Blackjack OmniMech is introduced.
- The JM7-D variant of the JagerMech BattleMech is introduced.