- Your BattleTech News Round-Up For August, 2023
- Community Outreach - Locust Labs And Creating The Hunchback For Tex Talks BattleTech
- An Ode To Light 'Mechs: Why BattleTech Needs More Light 'Mech Love
- Bad 'Mechs - Ostscout
- It's The Economy, Stupid! Understanding And Comparing MechWarrior 5 In Its Historical And Economic Context
- Read more →
|Streak LRM 15|
|Tech Base||Clan Experimental|
|Ammo Per Ton||8|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||60,000|
|BV (2.0)||259 (launcher)|
The Streak LRM 15 marries the Streak guidance system with a standard LRM-15 launcher. Developed by Clan Coyote technicians as part of Khan Sullivan Koga's revitalization plan, the Streak LRM combines the original Streak's ammunition conservation with LRM range. Though successful, the Streak LRM launcher weighs twice as much as the standard Clan LRM launcher (as much as a standard Inner Sphere launcher). The Streak LRM cannot make use of any alternate ammunition types or enhanced guidance systems. Since the Streak LRM requires line of sight to lock on to a target it also lost the ability to make indirect fire attacks. (Given the requirements of zellbrigen, these restrictions were not considered important.)
Type XV "Culverin"
|Manufactured on||Manufactured by||Typically used in||References|
|GDR-1D Gravedigger|| |
- Tactical Operations, pp. 408-409
- Tactical Operations, p. 385
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 36, "GDR-1D Gravedigger"
- Technical Readout: 3150, p. 150, "GDR-1D Gravedigger"