- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
Not to be confused with the Lyran Kroner, the Krona or R-Bill is the House Bill of the Free Rasalhague Republic. Following the merger of the Free Rasalhague Republic and Ghost Bear Dominion into the Rasalhague Dominion, the currency was renamed as the Bear-Krona.
As with the entire nation, the currency of the FRR took a beating thanks to the Clan Invasion, so much so that use of the korna declined markedly in favor of the C-Bill during ComStar's post-Tukayyid protection of the small nation. A resurgence of nationalist sentiment in the era of Second Star League however prompted wider use of the krona.
Each krona is divided into 100 aurar. Coins, all made of copper alloy, come in 1, 5, 10 and 40 aurar denominations. Notes exist in 1, 5, 25 and 100 krona denominations.
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p .181 "Society and Culture - Money and Commerce - Free Rasalhague Republic"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 240 "Rules Annex - Currency Conversion Table (3081-3100)"
- Era Digest: Dark Age, p. 27, "CURRENCY CONVERSION TABLE (DARK AGE)"