Heavy Machine Gun (Battle Armor)
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Heavy Machine Gun|
|Year Availability||3059 CSJ / 3068 TC|
|Damage||3 + 2D6 vs. Infantry OR 8B/6B|
|Mass Per Reload||.1kg (50)|
|Ammo BV (2.0)||1|
The Heavy Machine Gun was originally created by Clan Smoke Jaguar by improving on the rate of fire of traditional Machine Guns at the expense of range and accuracy. Fielded only by the Clans at first, the Inner Sphere eventually created their own version of Heavy Machine Guns for use by battle armor by deriving the design from semi-portable autocannons used by infantry forces.
- Total Warfare p. 217 "Burst Fire Weapons Versus Infantry Table
- A Time of War p. 215 Battle Armor Weapons Table
- TechManual, pp. 317-318, Clan/Inner Sphere Weapons And Equipment BV Table
- TechManual, p. 228, "Machine Gun"
- TechManual, p. 258, "Machine Gun"