Illumination Arrow Missile
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Illumination Arrow Missiles are a variation of Arrow IV missiles first developed by the Terran Hegemony in 2621 and recovered by the Capellan Confederation in 3047. Illumination missiles replace their normal payload with high-intensity flares, released over an area with miniature parachutes to slow their descent. Their primary use is for illumination and marking enemy units during nighttime and other low-light operations.
Utilize same rules as standard artillery munitions, however instead of dealing damage they negate any modifiers due to night or dawn/dusk conditions within the target area.
- Tactical Operations p. 355, "Illumination Arrow Missile"