Illumination Arrow Missile
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
Illumination Arrow Missiles are a variation of Arrow IV missiles first developed by the Terran Hegemony in 2621 and recovered by the Capellan Confederation in 3047. Illumination missiles replace their normal payload with high-intensity flares, released over an area with miniature parachutes to slow their descent. Their primary use is for illumination and marking enemy units during nighttime and other low-light operations.
Utilize same rules as standard artillery munitions, however instead of dealing damage they negate any modifiers due to night or dawn/dusk conditions within the target area.
- Tactical Operations p. 355, "Illumination Arrow Missile"