Jason Kurita (24th c.)
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Read more →
|Parents||Vladimir Kurita (father)|
|Siblings|| Edward Kurita|
Daniel Sorenson's existence provided Jason with a continual reminder of the hated Sorenson clan, who in his mind personified the terrorists who killed his father and family. He never referred to Daniel as a nephew.
When Daniel Sorenson started his rebellion, it spread and citizens joined the movement in droves. As a result, Jason recalled his troops from New Samarkand, and Nihongi retaliated by removing the governor from office. While guards loyal to Von Rohrs forcibly removed the governor from his throne room, Daniel offered his uncle one last chance to accept exile. In response, the ex-governor pulled a small pistol and shot at young Sorenson. He failed and Daniel killed his uncle in self-defense amid several stunned witnesses.
Titles and Positions
|Governor of Rasalhague Military District
| Succeeded by|
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), "The Draconis Combine's Line of Succession and Partial Kurita Family Tree"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 105, "The Third Keeper"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 28 "TYRANT OF RASALHAGUE"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 24-25 "Viper in the Nest"