- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Krise PA(L) Exoskeleton|
|Use||Search & Rescue|
|Weight Class||Light Exoskeleton|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Top Speed||30 km/h|
The Krise was created by Federated Suns-based emergency equipment manufacturer Gortex Multi-E to expand their line of rescue equipment offerings. This exoskeleton came into existence thanks to the advancements of military Battle Armors.
The suit was designed for basic Search and Rescue, however a major flaw in the design was the fact that it couldn't handle the intense heat from fires. Despite the failing in this area, the Krise was accepted by the Federated Suns.
Weapons and Equipment
The suit was able to move up to 30 km/h and utilized built-in Jump Jets for increased mobility. The Krise was also equipped with a Salvage Arm and a Search Light in its left arm and a Cutting Torch fitted to its right. It also benefits from Extended Life Support and Improved Sensors in its main body.
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 29
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 194, "Krise Exoskeleton Profile"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 194